The OEC Fluorostar 7900 Compact is perfect for small spaces yet offers clinical versatility.
Maneuverability in Tight Spaces
A compact design equipped with single or dual high-luminance 19" flat-screen monitors makes the OEC Fluorostar 7900 Compact a first option for confined operating rooms. This clinically versatile product eliminates the need for a separate monitor cart. The compact design maximizes space around the surgical table and brings imaging excellence into smaller operating spaces - which can provide strong return on investment.
Superb Image Clarity
The Fluorostar 7900 provides superb high-quality imaging that allows confidence in performing complicated procedures. The combination of high resolution CCD- Camera and 1k x 1k image processing offers an excellent optimal imaging for daily procedures.
The OEC Fluorostar can address a broad range of clinical applications where you need it. From the ER, OR, ICU, bronchoscopy lab, to surgery centers, or doctors' offices, you can leverage the strength and clinical versatility of the compact quality system.
- ICU/CCU: Catheter placement and management is an effective use of the OEC Fluorostar system. Its compact size and affordability makes this system a valuable tool for any ICU/CCU department.
- Emergency room: The Fluorostar 7900 can give you the ability to image right in your emergency room. Use it for quick diagnoses when time is of the essence.
- Bronchoscopy lab: The Fluorostar 7900 can track the progression of a bronchoscope during a bronchoscopy procedure.
- Surgery centers: When there are space constraints but basic imaging is desired, the Fluorostar 7900 is a fitting solution.
- Physician offices: Managing large patient volumes can slow down the efficiency of a successful office practice. The compact point-and shoot feature allows for quick diagnosis and patient workflow management.
Extended Clinical Capabilities
- Grab cineruns without a subtraction. The Fluorostar Cine module provides acquisition frame rates for cineruns between 1 frame per second and up to 25 frames per second for better General & Vascular procedures. Thanks to an easy to select intuitive touchscreen interface and to its advanced post-processing capability, you can save up to 540 individual images from the same acquisition.
- Make the most of your C-arm. The Fluorostar Vascular module supports subtraction, peak-opacification and roadmapping functionality for peripheral vascular applications. With the unique footswitch toggle mode, the surgeon has control and can easily switch between Fluoro, Cine, Subtraction and Roadmapping modes. Advanced noise reduction feature, with up to 16 images averaging, provides superb image quality in continuous and pulsed fluoro.
- Be more productive in Fast Pulse mode. Easily save patient and staff dose in the OR by selecting the Fast pulse mode with between 1 and 8 pulses per second. Users can select the high level pulse mode, providing 1 pps to 8 pps at fixed 8.0 mA for high dense anatomy if needed. Fluorostar's true 1k x 1k image processing offers excellent image quality in all modes.
- Enhance postprocessing possibilities. The proven dual-side touchscreen interface gives the user all postprocessing functions at a glance. Using the simple touch-screen pad, the cinerun can be trimmed, adjusted on window & level and reviewed from slow motion to fast speed. The unique zoom and roam functions enhance the interested area.
Robust Image Management
Store more. Transfer easily. The Fluorostar’s connectivity functionalities help increase workflow efficiencies in many clinical applications.
- Fluorostar comes with an excellent amount of internal storage - up to 60,000 images.
- It quickly records images in a ready-to-use format using the CD/DVD.
Want to expand your workspace? The USB offers a portable format that can be used to quickly transfer images to a computer.
- Integrated DICOM with MPPS
- Up-to 60,000 image storage hard drive
- USB Port for plug-and-play image storage and transfer to review on a station or a personal computer in bmp and jpeg format
- Export images to USB or CD/DVD in DICOM (DCM), JPEG (JPG) or Bitmap (BMP)
This product is not approved for sale in the U.S.