With its advanced features, the iVent201 facilitates patient comfort and sedation as patients go through the recovery process.
- Use Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* to enhance your patient’s comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- Use Easy Exhale* with intubated patients or with non-invasive ventilation using our Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation for a transportable solution from the ED to the ICU, or maybe from the ICU to the MRI suite. The iVent201 has the capability to provide critical care level ventilation support to critically ill patients in the MRI suite, showing, yet again, its versatility in the ICU unit.
With its comprehensive list of standard features, 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability, respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic) programmable nebulizer and now built in SpO2, the iVent201 is the epitome of versatility among ICU-class ventilators.
On the Go
The iVent201 incorporates the entire recommended feature set for NIV including automatic leak compensation:
- Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Alarms tailored to NIV.
- Portability in an oxygen conserving design.
- True tidal volume measurement.
These features are found together in a transportable, MR Conditional1 ventilator that is capable of acute care support and is well-suited to your needs. The iVent201 software-based platform can be easily upgraded so it is able to offer the most up-to-date features today and in the future. Weighing under 25 lbs. (11.3 kg), the iVent201, with its self-contained turbine and standard or optional extended internal battery, is an exceptional, transportable non-invasive ventilator.
1. Please refer to the iVent201 user manual for the complete list of MRI environment and conditions.