See the excellence in every study.
The Optima* XR646’s striking image quality is designed to support accurate diagnoses, confident decisions, patient satisfaction, and frequent referrals. Use GE’s proven, proprietary advanced applications to gain easy, instant access to greater confidence in areas of clinical uncertainty, in ways that help you work fast and productively. Help attract referrals and extend the breadth of your clinical capabilities with the Auto Image Paste and Dual-Energy Subtraction advanced applications.
Make your first decision the right one.
- Obtain detailed images in every exam with GE’s proven, no-compromise FlashPad wireless digital detector.
- Boost your clinical confidence thanks to FlashPad’s ability to acquire multiple images in less than a second—enabling it to deliver advanced applications such as Auto Image Paste and Dual-Energy Subtraction.
- From tube to detector, the entire image chain is designed by GE for greater imaging efficiency, with continual investment in new technology to make it even more efficient.
Put more detail into your decisions.
- 68% DQE at 0 LP/mm delivers highly detailed images to support your diagnostic accuracy and clinical confidence.
- Eliminate blind zones when imaging thanks to FlashPad’s single-panel, non-tiled construction.
- The high-end Cesium Iodide (Csl) scintillator optimizes light channeling to produce high-quality images at a low X-ray exposure to the patient.
- Reap the substantial image quality and low-dose benefits of GE’s proprietary image chain— with all components manufactured, integrated, and optimized solely by GE for seamless, exceptional performance.
Dual-Energy Subtraction - See bone and soft tissue better.
Separate soft tissue and bone structures by making one acquisition with two exposures at different energy levels in less than 200 milliseconds. Three images are generated providing three separate views of the chest taken milliseconds apart.
- Excellent visibility of details in some regions of the chest.
- Designed to help make soft-tissue lesions conspicuous and easy to detect and diagnose.
- Designed to help detect soft-tissues separately to help find lesions easily.
- Helps make bone lesions and calcifications visible.
- Obtain complementary images of great value in daily practice with just a small increase in radiation dose, especially beneficial for less-experienced radiologists.
Auto Image Paste - Get seamless long-bone or full spine images in one fast, low-dose exam.
Auto Image Paste automatically acquires multiple overlapping images of larger anatomy such as the entire spine at the wall stand. Images are automatically combined into one high–quality, seamless, composite picture to support easy diagnosis.
- Complete coverage of the anatomical region of interest through the automated movement of the overhead tube suspension and the wallstand detector.
- Facilitates measurements in orthopedic applications, thanks to excellent resolution and a large dynamic range.