The InBody720 features these innovations:
Precision and Accuracy
- Tetra-polar, eight-point tactile electrodes, which increase accuracy and reproducibility over conventional BIA methods by allowing you to repeatedly start measurements at a fixed point—regardless of where you place electrodes
- Low and high frequencies penetrate the cell membrane and accurately measure intracellular and extracellular water
- Direct segmental multi-frequency bioelectric impedance analysis (DSM-BIA) enables you to measure your client's body as five cylinders—not just one.
- Uses no indirect empirical estimations, unlike conventional body composition measurement techniques
- Features a large, easy-to-read, color display that tilts towards the operator.
- Provides an on-board patient database that holds 700 unique identities, with 10 scans per identity
- Generates easy-to-read, full-sized, color reports—and allows you to customize headings.
- Allows for easy data transfer via a USB storage device (not included).
- Provides all impedance, resistance, and phase-angle data.