Computed Tomography (CT) Immersion Course for Radiologists (At Host site)
This course is targeted at Radiologists. Depending on location, it can be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, or English.
The course covers case-based review for differing disease referrals and low dose scanning techniques for all regions. The course is designed to be specific to GE CT equipment. Depending on the class size, GE Advantage Workstations may have to be shared amongst participants.
Choose from a 2 or 3 day session to acquire experience on cases across Neuroradiology, Orthopedic Radiology, Abdominal Radiology and Vascular Radiology using the latest techniques on Computed Tomography Imaging. Courses are carried out by accredited radiologists in an environment using hands-on GE Advantage Workstations and reporting tools.
The 3-day session will include Cardiac Imaging.
Clinical Areas Covered
• Neuroradiology CT: Case-based review on General Brain Imaging; Cranial CT Angiogram, CT Venogram Imaging and CT Head Perfusion Imaging; Hands-on post processing workshop with GE Advantage Workstation. Evaluation of Perfusion images using Brain Perfusion software, Post Processing of CT Venogram and Circle of Willis studies using Volume Rendering, MIP and other advanced post processing tools with Clinical Reporting of image data sets.
• Thoracic/Lung Imaging CT: Case-based review on CT Thoracic and Lung Imaging; Hands-on post processing workshop with GE Advantage Workstation. Evaluation of Emphysema and detection of nodules using Volume Computed Assisted Reading (VCAR) software.
• Body Imaging CT: Case-based review on CT Abdomen and Pelvis, Abdominal CTA Imaging and CT Colonoscopy imaging; Hands-on post processing workshop with GE Advantage Workstation.
• Musculoskeletal Imaging: Case-based review on Musculoskeletal Imaging; Hands-on post processing workshop with GE Advantage Workstation.
For the 3-day course, Cardiac Imaging will be included.
Cardiac Imaging: Case-based review on CT Angiogram Cardiac Imaging. Hands-on post processing workshop with GE Advantage Workstation. Evaluation of Cardiac Angiography images using the latest Cardiac Evaluation Software, Cardiac Function evaluating ejection fraction, Wall motion.
1. National Hospital, Surabaya, Indonesia
2. Life Care Diagnostic Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Review cases across Neuro-radiology, Orthopedic Radiology, Abdominal Radiology and Vascular Radiology, and Cardiac (for 3 days course)
• Understand and experience working with GE SW/ Advantage Workstation
This course does not claim to be exhaustive in any way and it is up to the participant to continue his or her education in this dynamic field.