Helping you Plan, Guide and Assess your Interventions
The treatment of brain and spine conditions are complex. The new Innova IGS 630 with Innova CT HD helps you focus on the patient, not the process. GE Healthcare's comprehensive suite of advanced visualization tools are designed to meet the unique needs of Interventional Neuroradiology.
With our next generation of 3D rotational imaging, Innova CT HD lets you perform minimally invasive, complex neuroradiology interventions and offers:
- Excellent image quality, reducing streak artifacts without increasing the dose
- Superb 3D images for soft tissue visualization
- Higher spatial resolution for better small device visualization
Advanced tools from GE Healthcare include:
- Multimodality Imaging with Integrated Registration
- 3D Roadmapping with Innova Vision
- Assess vascular flow with AngioViz
- Advantage Workstation* (AW) VolumeShare Multimodality Workstation
To learn more about how you can benefit from the features offered by Innova click to view any of the videos below.
|Ali Malek M.D. discusses how he uses Innova biplane technology to help him treat an arteriovenous malformation.
||Ali Malek M.D. discusses how he uses Innova biplane technology to treat a large cerebral aneurysm.|
|Ali Malek M.D. discusses how he uses Innova biplane technology to identify fenestrations & unusual anatomical variances.